Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection are currently partnered with a growing midsize feed additive manufacturer based in California. Due the organisation expanding we are looking to hire a Business Manager responsible for the development of the Pacific North West Business.
This role is part of a progression plan for the company across the US, as the same company is also looking to add to their dairy team in the North East and South West regions.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- 10 years’ experience selling dairy feed products in the Pacific North West region.
- Value added feed additives sales experience with producer level relationships.
- Ideally located in Idaho, or happy to do extensive travel within the region from another location.
- Well connected in the dairy nutrition industry across Idaho, Washington, Utah and Northern California.
- Strong understanding of dairy feed formulation, experience with balancing diets/nutritionist work is a considerable plus.
- Able to commit to heavy travel of 50%+
- Bachelor’s Degree in an animal production related field, Masters is a considerable plus.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Develop the Dairy business from almost zero in the PNW area, using existing a mixture of current contacts and developing new business.
- Manage regional sales across Northern California, Idaho, Utah & Washington.
- Introduce technical service and formulation teams to key accounts and develop long term relationships through bespoke product development.
- Grow the Dairy division by hiring and training additional team members.
- Promote the organisation at trade shows and conferences, producing marketing tools and briefs to assist with increasing the organisation’s brand awareness.
- Assist with establishing supply channels for new customers and provide reliable after sale service.
The most important thing that the successful candidate must have to be a success in this position is the ability to work independently with a strong work ethic. Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: JH/DS504-PNW
$110,000 - 130,000