Mackenzie Stuart are currently representing a leading Contract Research Organisation whom continue to dominate on a global scale within the marketplace. As a direct result of the success of the company, the need for a Director of Clinical Operations has arisen, to be based within the company’s North American headquarters. The successful candidate will possess strong leadership skills, driving the regional clinical operations strategy for the business.
- Ensure professional and ethical standards are met for all clinical activities, regulatory compliance R&D and marketing support.
- Maximising commercial scope through coordination with multiple stakeholders including: Marketing, Regulatory, R&D, clinical supply and Quality.
- Managing the allocation of clinical resources for clinical trials delivery with the view to generating safety and efficacy data. Continuous evaluation of resource alternatives.
- Develop external relationships with senior professionals within the CRO industry and those at the cutting edge of clinical research for appropriate therapeutic areas.
- Evaluation of clinical work across all functions, taking assessment of: workload, metrics, quality and budgets with a view to streamlining processes and improving efficiency through collaboration with senior management
- Develop lower level staff, acting as a role model and a mentor.
- Analysis of budgets for clinical studies within the region, actively plan budget guidelines for line managers.
- Advanced knowledge of application of regulatory guidelines (GCP).
- 3+ years’ experience within clinical operations with experience in phases I-IV Haematology, Infectious Diseases, Oncology and Medical Imaging clinical trials.
- Strong knowledge of financial parameters and tracking within clinical operations.
- BSc and MBA educated preferred.
- Proven track record of operational improvement.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Effective time management skills.
- Flexibility with regards to travel.
- Ability to meet project deliverables within budget and timeframe
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to join a growing company looking to expand into new areas. It offers the potential for career progression with an excellent remuneration package. Candidates need not apply without the relevant commercial or technical experience or any other relevant necessary requirements.
About Mackenzie Stuart;
Mackenzie Stuart is an executive search and selection company working globally in many different sectors. From our offices in Leeds we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist, experienced recruitment consultants that work within Medical & Scientific, Oil & Gas, Mining, Legal, Construction, Finance, Insurance and FMCG sectors.
Job Reference: LS-GH-1012
$120,000 - 140,000