About The Company
Mackenzie Stuart is working in exclusive partnership with an exciting CDMO, in the search of a “Business Development Director” for its API business unit.
The “Director of Business Development” will receive $10-15MM in existing business and will be responsible for not only managing these accounts, but also developing new customer relationships throughout the assigned territory, to contribute to the company’s continued growth.
- Lead sales activities in Europe for CDMO business unit.
- Define strategy based on yearly budget, as agreed upon with management.
- Monitor market trends and opportunities within the Life Science industry.
- Visit new and existing customers around Europe (30% travel).
- Provide regular reports on the CDMO BU and present to senior leadership.
- Partake in pricing strategy (cost calculations / negotiations with customer).
- Monitor KPIs.
About The Person
We are seeking someone with a strong, commercial background and experience selling contract services to the Pharmaceutical Industry. To be considered for this role, you must be fluent in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or a related subject.
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in commercial roles within CDMOs, ideally in API or intermediates.
- Strong established relationships with originators in Europe.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Well-practised innovation and entrepreneurial skills.
- Willing to travel up to 30%.
Job Reference: CH-200-EU
Euros130,000 - 170,000