Director of Corporate Development – New York – Women’s Health – REMOTE (with travel)
Our client is one of the leading women’s health system offering a holistic approach to care, covering a plethora of needs including but not limited to, fertility services, pregnancy education and birth control prescriptions. Through individualized care, our client has an outstanding history of success with rates of pregnancy, as well as providing compassionate and empathetic healthcare for women. Our client strives for innovation and provides a progressive workplace environment for their employees.
The leading focus for our client is to deliver quality patient care using advanced technologies and virtual services, making healthcare for women more accessible. My client also strives to create a cohesive and collaborative workplace culture and believe that all employees should be treated equally and with respect.
The Director of Corporate Development will be a committed, results-oriented individual who is committed top results. The right candidate for the job will:
- Be responsible for the planning and implementation of new business development strategies
- Tasked with reporting information on the status of a project timely
- Developing new market strategies as well as holding a revenue and quota focused position
- Be able to negotiate successfully, several difficult agreements over several domains
- Leads all mergers and acquisitions, and de novo growth
- Proactively developing rapports with partners and ensuring partners are long-term and content as well as being responsible for partner outreach and exploration
- Facilitate communication between clinic staff and build trust between the practice staff and the company
- Manages a team who will spearhead due diligence, demographic analysis, lease and real estate negotiation and acquisition integration
- Identify any issues that may occur both during and after integration, to ensure a seamless integration
The right candidate must hold a master’s degree in a relevant field, such as in finance or business management. Have 7+ years of experience in private equity, transactional, or similar experience is also essential for this role. Candidates need to demonstrate a clear record of new revenue and business development at prior jobs and must be a strong and dynamic leader, with team management skills. Working exclusively within the Women’s Health is essential.
Displaying a client’s ability to work in a fast-paced environment is also essential with prior experience in health care business pitches is also important to our client. The ability to effectively manage people is paramount and outstanding project management skills is required. It is also essential that the right candidate has exceptional organisational skill, able to apply this to complex processes.
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
If you feel you are suitable for this role please apply below.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within one week of the closing date, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job Reference: 0000
$170,000 - 230,000
New York - Remote (with travel)