Director of Data Science
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a leading computing software company. Our client is a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the science of curing diseases.
We are currently recruiting for a Bioinformatics Scientist based in Northeast USA. The role will be reporting directly to the VP of Data science.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Developing new and improve existing data science service processes and systems
- Lead and inspire a team of focused individuals to analyse computational data as efficiently as possible
- Grow and develop the data science teams through managing and promoting team members
- Look for new technologies that will meet the businesses needs in the future as it continues to grow
- Experienced in computer software systems
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- 5+ years of experience with modern data science tools and platforms
- Experience of developing a team of data scientists and managers
- 3+ years of experience managing large data science teams
- Experience of managing data scientists in a computing software company
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection:
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals & Coatings, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: JGDDS
$150,000 - 170,000