Mackenzie Stuart is working with a pioneering In-Vitro Diagnostics Company in Utah, offering a comprehensive range of cutting-edge testing services with a proven track record of making the world a better place. Effective solutions to important and complex issues are what uphold our client’s mission to improve lives across the globe. They are seeking a Director of Sales Operations to ensure that their essential services continue to be accessed and utilized.
With a clear focus on the treatment and prevention of infectious diseases, the impact of our client’s work is wide-reaching. By using the most innovative testing methods, they have been able to develop a range of fast and accurate techniques to support physicians and change lives for the better. speccy
With a growing team and a global outreach, our client intends to support this growth through a range of staff additions across several locations. By strengthening their long-term diagnostics framework with supporting roles such as this to oversee essential practical functions of the company, they are set to continue to grow and be a force for good over the coming years.
Our client is seeking a Director of Sales Operations that will be responsible for fulfilling vital support functions with regards to operational efficiency and sales development, working closely with stakeholders to ensure optimum goal alignment along the corporate chain.
- Oversee and initiate activities related to pricing and sales contract management.
- Provide regular reports to inform company direction and developing new reporting methods and strategies.
- Managing the internal sales team to maximize productivity in this department.
- Organize the development of sales training, with a view to measuring the sales team against annual objectives.
- Ensure pricing is consistent and accurate across the company.
- Communicating across sectors with Finance and Legal to collaborate on contracting matters with the aim of guaranteeing all agreements are watertight.
- Spearhead high quality, efficient and accurate contract creation as well as other essential Commercial Operations tasks.
- Create and build incentivized compensation schemes and operationalize territorial sales operations.
- A Bachelor’s degree in either a Science or Business field is necessary.
- Strategic management capabilities are required.
- Proficiency in Apple OS software, Windows or equivalent.
- Must be capable of solving a range of problems stemming from both external and internal persons.
- A firm grasp of Process Improvement and Lean Management concepts is favored.
This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably experienced and educated individual who is looking to take the next steps forward in their career. This opening combines a fantastic remuneration package alongside some exciting additional benefits and the chance to be part of a value-driven organization with a clear mission.
Job Reference: OH;DSO
$140,000 - 170,000