Mackenzie Stuart is collaborating with a fast growing Contract Manufacturer of Cosmetic Wipes & Skincare products to find a Director of Quality with strong industry experience. The role will be the primary contact for all Quality issues and will lead all investigations and ensure compliance to all SOP’s and regulatory standards. The successful candidate will be expected to carry out the FDA audits, ensuring the company maintains the highest standard of quality.
- Responsible for the vendor audits and supplier approval.
- Responsible for overall quality control and quality assurance of finished products and materials.
- Lead the development and implementation of SOP’s.
- Keep up to date with relevant regulatory changes to ensure compliance.
- Set the company quality goals and metrics.
- Working directly with the EVP to cover any additional assignments.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within cosmetics or related industries.
- 5+ years’ experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Experienced leading FDA audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree Chemistry/Microbiology or related profession.
Job Reference: CM-BA-66446
$110,000 - 130,000