- Mackenzie Stuart is working with a leading Manufacturer of Utility and Telecom service products.
- The business has an established presence in USA and is committed to further growth. $650m+ turnover, more than 400 employees globally.
- Holds overall responsibility for the organization’s risk management function.
- Develop and enhance cost-effective programs for worker’s compensation and benefits.
- Develops policies for loss prevention and risk control.
- Advise on contract T&Cs, indemnification requirements and bonding requirements.
- Run and analyse financial costing data models.
- Implement and enhance policies for loss prevention and risk control.
- Perform risk measurement analysis on business operations.
The preferred candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- 8-10 years’ experience within Risk Management.
- Prior experience within the Energy/Utilities industry is preferred.
- Exceptional communication and teamwork skills.
If you believe that you are appropriate for this role, please forward your CV accordingly to – Michael.Bate@mackenziestuart.com
Job Reference: MB-USA-DoRM
$110,000 - 130,000