Director of Sales – Home Building
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Salary: $120-$135k + attractive bonus package
Mackenzie Stuart are currently working with a top 50 homebuilder as they look to appoint a divisional sales leader for their phoenix operations as they aim for 400 closings in the next fiscal year.
– The position offers great autonomy in that the key focus is meeting respectable targets in line with a strategic 5 year business plan.
– Leading a newly established team across an area closing circa 300 homes per annum, looking to grow to 600 within the next 2 years.
– Responsibilities include training and leading a significant team of professionals whilst also recruiting top sales staff from within the industry.
– This role will form a key part of the senior management team and have a strong influence in guiding the wider strategic direction of the region.
– Previous experience leading the Sales function within a reputable home builder ideally with a volume background.
– A track record of meeting targets while maximizing conversions and profitability.
– Proven ability to build and develop high-performing Sales teams.
-Must be able to evaluate talent whilst providing excellent leadership and training.
-At least 4-6 years industry experience, ideally with experience at Manager or Director Level.
Job Reference: 130318RB
$120,000 - 130,000