Mackenzie Stuart has partnered with a global food production company to recruit for the position of Divisional Controller to lead their North America controlling team. Reporting directly into the Group Finance Director, the successful candidate will play a lead role in helping the organisation grow their operations across North America.
The organisation is a European based Food Production company, with significant operations across Europe and North America. They are now looking to expand the Canadian office and are looking for a driven and energetic Controller who can lead their division in this hands-on position.
The role will be based in the Vancouver area.
- Lead Financial strategy for the department and formulating a framework in order to meet KPIs
- Ensuring timely and accurate availability of financial plans, reports and budgets
- Handling of local tax matters, in line with corporate tax guidelines, in order to comply with relevant local tax rules and legislation
- Responsible for meeting corporate guidelines of the administrative processes
- In charge of the development of the department in line with operating company’s organisational development strategies
- Candidate will need to be a strong business partner with excellent communication skills in order to translate the figures to the management team
- Degree educated in business, commerce, accounting or finance – MBA or MSc preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years’ in an accounting/finance leadership role
- Highly skilled with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Adaptable and flexible to a changing environment
- Manufacturing/food industry experience would be preferable
If you feel you have a relevant background please forward your CV accordingly to Killian.Stein@mackenziestuart.com
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: KS-DC-FP-VCA
CAD120,000 - 150,000