Mackenzie Stuart is currently working with a rapidly expanding, highly innovative Spine implant organisation who in a period of Growth and new product launches. They are looking for a Sales Manager for the East USA, location is flexible across the East Coast.
- Manage Distributors across the Region
- Develop and implement a strategic Sales plan to increase sales growth and market share in line with company targets
- Provide weekly updates to the executive leadership team
- Develop, manage and maintain Surgeon relationships across the region
- Drive new sales and build up the region with the view to building a direct sales team to report into yourself
- Fluent in spoken & Written English
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in Spine sales
- An existing network of Surgeons and distributors within the industry
- A proven track record of driving sales growth and achieving quota within the spine industry
- Hunter mentality
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding Spine implant organisation, in a role that offers significant long term growth. If you feel you would be suitable for this role, please apply.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within one week of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job Reference: CA-MD-362
$120,000 - 160,000