- Mackenzie Stuart is working with a market leading Aerospace Component Manufacturer, specializing in the manufacturing of bearings and related support products.
- The business has an established presence in France and is committed to further growth. €200M+ turnover, more than 500 employees globally.
- Oversee and service existing legacy OEM accounts.
- Generate new business with new or existing customers.
- Implement sales strategies focusing on OEMs to facilitate efficient territory management and sales growth.
- Define customer needs and requirements and provide timely and effective solutions.
- Negotiate and close deals with large clients.
The preferred candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred.
- 5-8 years commercial experience within the Aerospace industry.
- Proven track record of achieving multi-million € revenue
- Exceptional communication and teamwork skills.
- Industrial distribution experience is a plus.
If you believe that you are appropriate for this role, please forward your CV accordingly to – Michael.Bate@mackenziestuart.com
Job Reference: MB-EMEASE-FR
€50,000 - 60,000