About The Company
Mackenzie Stuart is working on behalf of a feed additive specialist, in the search of a Sales Manager responsible for developing their EMEA business, establishing sales and marketing channels across the region, reporting to the Managing Director.
About The Role
- Develop new business in new areas, building new industry relationships with customers.
- Manage the introduction of new products/concepts.
- Provide technical, product specific support to customers.
- Manage sales process for value added feed additives and raw materials towards premixers and compound feed producers.
- Work cross functionally with R&D and technical teams to advice on new product development strategies and product innovation.
About The Person
We are seeking someone with excellent communication skills, who has experience in a commercial or technical function within the feed industry. To be considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements.
- A Bachelor/Master technical degree (Animal Feed or Veterinary practice preferred)
- +3 years of working experience within a commercial or technical role in the feed industry.
- Experience selling value added feed additive products is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A pragmatic and results orientated approach.
- Must be willing to travel extensively – up to 20% of the time
- Fluent in English & One other European Language
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly energetic individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto, we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Ingredients, Flavours & Fragrance, Construction, Medical, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: JH/SMM2905
€50,000 - 70,000