Salary Range: $100,000- $130,000 CAD
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Mackenzie Stuart are representing a niche manufacturer of specialty ingredients actively seeking an Engineering Director. The successful candidate will manage the activities of the engineering team consisting of internal staff and external contractors to design, construct and operate pilot-scale and full-scale facilities. They have a clear progression plan for this candidate and they offer a competitive salary + package.
- Supervise and lead engineers, scientists and technicians who design machinery, plan and develop projects, and oversee production and quality control.
- Check technical accuracy of work.
- Manage installation, operation and troubleshooting of pilot and production facilities
- Direct and coordinate production, operations, quality assurance, testing, or maintenance in industrial plants.
- Prepare budgets, bids, and contracts.
- Degree in chemistry, engineering, or related discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in a supervisory role in an entrepreneurial setting.
- Deep knowledge of organic process sciences and engineering.
- Demonstrated track record in developing and scaling up processes/technologies from lab scale to pilot plant and/or production scale.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Select:
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection consultancy business. With offices in Leeds, London & Toronto, we provide both retained and contingency recruitment services across a range of market sectors and industries such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Insurance, FMCG, Logistics & Supply Chain, and manufacturing. We appreciate the uniqueness of every candidate’s situation and apply this to our business approach, striving to make trust and professionalism a paramount feature of our conduct.
Job Reference: ED:PC:2427
$CAD100,000 - 130,000