Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in close partnership with a leading manufacturer of Drilling & Production equipment to the Oil & Gas industry.
Due to succession planning, the organisation is seeking to recruit an Engineering Manager – Asia Pacific & Middle East – Surface & Drilling – to manage the engineering group for the region. This is a key role within the organisation and the candidates must meet the exacting requirements.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Eligible to work in Singapore without visa sponsorship. Currently located in Singapore or willing to relocate
- Educated with an Engineering degree discipline
- 10+ years relevant industry experience with 5 years management experience within the Engineering function
- Technical and product knowledge of Wellhead, Drilling & Production or Valve products within the Oil & Gas industry
- Experience in leading application, product design and project engineering execution activities within the Oil & Gas industry
- Extensive knowledge of industry engineering standards, requirements and design programs used in the Oil & Gas industry
- Proactive and motivated self-starter who can lead a dynamic engineering group
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the engineering teams located across Asia Pacific & Middle East to deliver application, product design and project engineering requirements for the business unit
- Work extensively with Engineering teams providing engineering leadership and technical oversight of the organisation
- Daily management of KPI’s and workloads for the engineering group
- Provide technical leadership in the creation and review of application and design engineering activities
- Work alongside the sales teams to provide technical support to customers during tender negotiations
- Act as client liaison to provide and support technical requirements and provide excellent customer services
- Reporting into Global Engineering Director.
This is a high visibility position and the successful candidate can expect to progress rapidly within the organisation.
In return you will receive a basic salary commensurate with experience + attractive benefits package.
Job Reference: DP-EMAPDS
Singapore Dollar130,000 - 160,000