Mackenzie Stuart are partnered with a forward-thinking manufacturer of personal care products, currently seeking an Engineering Project Manager. Our client is currently looking to commence an infrastructure upgrade, this requires an individual with a strong engineering background to take the lead and coordinate contractors and internal teams.
- Coordinate internal & external multidisciplinary teams.
- Develop, plan and execute a milestone driven project on time and in budget.
- Submit permit requests as needed/coordinate with 3rd party vendors.
- Minimum 8 years experience in Engineering Project Management.
- Knowledge of Maryland State permitting/code requirements.
- PMP – Preferred.
- Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of HVAC, Chillers, Boilers, USP water system.
Job Reference: BA-CMO-16252
$100,000 - 130,000
East Coast, United States