Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in close partnership with a leading top-tier Valves & Controls equipment manufacturing company. The organisation is one of the major equipment manufacturers in the world with a renowned global presence.
Due to succession planning, the organisation is seeking to recruit an EPC Account Manager – Control Valves – based in Germany. This is a new position within the organisation and a key part of their account management group.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Eligible to work in the EU without visa sponsorship
- Currently located in the Munich area of Germany or willing to relocate
- 8+ years valve industry experience with proven technical background within Control Valve products
- 5+ years’ experience within commercial and technical roles within a Valve OEM or distribution company
- Experienced in technical sales environment and able to present product and solutions sales to key EPC’s
- Previous experience managing accounts or technical projects with major EPC’s operating within the European Energy market
- Proactive and motivated self-starter who can work effectively within a team and in undertaking individual work
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for technical sales, technical management and account management activities for the Control Valves product line for dedicated EPC’s in the Energy industry
- Act as the focal point for all customer contact relating to commercial, technical and operations activities for your assigned accounts
- Work effectively as part of the Global Account Management Team on project pursuit and client requirements
- Oversee day to day account management activities and able to provide real-time support to clients
- Reporting into Director of Sales.
Please contact me directly on email@example.com for a confidential discussion on this opportunity.
Job Reference: DP-AMCV
€80,000 - 100,000
Germany - Office or Home