Mackenzie Stuart is working with a global leader in the Process Automation & Instrumentation industry. Operating from and HQ in Europe they are a global business, with a worldwide presence in the Automation industry. The business has seen significant growth in recent years and committed to continuing this trend.
* Responsible for growing the sales to the main EPC players in the Chem/Petchem/Refinery markets.
* Will be a Hunter & Farming split role to grow and nurture accounts.
* Work with EPC’s to build relationships which can get you an in with End Users.
* Direct selling of process instrumentation, flow metering & gas analysers to EPC’s.
* Reporting to the National Sales Manager you will have no direct reports but will have to be able to influence other people internally.
* This role will require circa 50% travel.
* Already based and have the right to work and live in USA.
* Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent experience with the above products.
* Deep technical and commercial knowledge of industrial flow and level measurement concepts and product applications gained through practical sales experience and education.
* Direct sales experience (must be customer facing). Good contact base in the region in regards to the EPC’s in the process industries. C-Level contacts with the main EPC’s is a major benefit.
* Experience planning your own diary and meetings with customers.
* Must hold a full drivers licence (clean) and able to drive alone as well as with channel sales partners.
* Proven track record of growing sales across the Chem/Petchem/Refining industries as well as EPC’s.
* Sales of $5m+ to EPC’s within the region and has grown this figure.
If you have not heard within 2 weeks, assume your application has been unsuccessful due to the amount of applications received.
Job Reference: NW-ACM-FM
$90,000 - 120,000