Mackenzie Stuart is currently working with a Market Leading Medical Devices organisation who are currently in a period of growth and expansion. As a result they are now looking for a Product Manager for their Spine Division who will be responsible for the European market.
- Develop market strategies to ensure growth in the spine business across Europe
- Manage the branding, positioning, messaging & pricing or products within the Spine portfolio. Gain market, customer and competitive insights
- Assist the in-market Product Management teams with local planning and execution or European strategies and direction.
- Determine the EU sales training needs and the creation of sales training programs to measure these needs.
- Develop a key customer target group and participate in key customer visits from this group across Europe.
- Create medical education programs with the Education team in Europe.
- Work in close co-operation with multiple divisions within the organisation to ensure product revenue growth
- At least 4 years’ experience in Marketing in the Spine market
- Educated to degree level
- Fluent in Spoken & Written English as well as one other additional European language
- Fluency in French and / or German highly desirable
- Strong Orthopaedic marketing experience without Spine experience will also be considered
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a Market leading Medical Devices Organisation. If you feel you would be suitable for the role, please apply.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within one week of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job Reference: CA-MD-338
€60,000 - 90,000