European Strategic Sales Manager – Road Transportation
Mackenzie Stuart is exclusively working with a global leader in the Logistics & Supply Chain industry. Operating from and HQ in USA they are a global business, with a worldwide presence in the Logistics & Supply Chain industry. The business has seen significant growth in recent years and committed to continuing this trend.
* You will be responsible for driving sales growth through developing relationships at a strategic and executive level with large MNC’s.
*This is a consultative sales role that requires strong relationship building, discovery, deal structuring and presentation skills.
* Work internally and cross BU to create solutions for the customers.
* This role has travel requirements up to 60%.
* Reporting to the Sales Director – Europe.
* 7+ years commercial sales experience with a strong focus on Land Transportation/Logistics industry.
* Strong understanding of the European international truckload market.
* Bachelors of Masters Degree in Logistics or a relevant industry.
* Strong business development skills alongside relationship building skills.
* Fluency in English – any additional European languages is a positive.
* Self starter, able to think quickly, plan and act independently.
If you have not heard within 2 weeks, assume your application has been unsuccessful due to the amount of applications received.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: NW-ESSM-RT
€80,000 - 110,000