Mackenzie Stuart is currently working with an exceptional boutique perfumery house based in the Perfume capital of Grasse. They are currently seeking an Evaluation Manager to work directly with the company owner and play a pivotal creative role in building relationships with partnering customers and strong fragrance development.
- Leading all aspects of fragrance development for the company, utilising strong olfactive knowledge and understanding of industry trends
- Selecting new and existing fragrances from a well-maintained library to answer customer briefs
- Will be expected to work on all fragrance categories with a range of clients in France and internationally
- 3-5 years’ experience in creative fragrance Evaluation
- English & French speaking is essential
- Strong industry knowledge, good olfactive skills
- Driven and hard working with a good sense of work ethic and ability to handle responsibility and fast-paced projects
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Select:
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection consultancy business. With offices in Leeds and London, we provide both retained and contingency recruitment services across a range of market sectors and industries such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Insurance, FMCG, Logistics & Supply Chain, and manufacturing. We appreciate the uniqueness of every candidate’s situation and apply this to our business approach, striving to make trust and professionalism a paramount feature of our conduct.
Job Reference: JC-F-34001
€40,000 - 50,000