Mackenzie Stuart is currently working exclusively with a rapidly growing fragrance & flavour manufacturer, who currently have a strong position in the US market. Due to recent acquisitions, there is now a potential “gap in the market” to service new clients – so they are expanding their Creative & Technical capabilities in order to properly allow sales to grow.
- Manage winning briefs and bring creative solutions to customer needs
- Provide excellent creative and excellent service and high olfactive standard to clients
- Strong awareness of the market and Evaluation for all fragrance categories
- Support and participate in expert sensory panels
- Establish market product library and database
- Provide Evaluation feedback to Perfumers and support R&D teams with new concept ideas for launches
- Support sales team in pitches and presentations to clients
- 5+ years’ experience in Evaluation or Fragrance Development
- Olfactive skills and good product knowledge of fragrances.
- Bachelor Degree in Chemistry, Cosmetics or related field
- Basic knowledge of regulatory guidelines, fragrance raw materials and functional components
Job Reference: JC-F-33544
$80,000 - 100,000
New Jersey, US