Mackenzie Stuart is working with a growing Foodservices company, searching for an executive chef with NPD experience for their base in the South West. The successful candidate will be responsible devising new food products and demonstrating the new product lines to potential clients. The company mainly operates on a national scale, however there are some global clients who often require a demonstration.
- Innovate new products ready to be mass produced.
- Present these new products to potential clients.
- Liaise with key clients and demonstrate new product lines.
- Manage the NPD team and culinary team.
- At least 5 years of experience within the Foodservices market.
- Excellent customer presentation skills.
- In-depth knowledge of fresh foods and food-to-go product lines.
- The ability to take the lead and be the face of the business to potential clients.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Select:
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection consultancy business. With offices in Leeds, London & Toronto, we provide both retained and contingency recruitment services across a range of market sectors and industries such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Insurance, FMCG, Logistics & Supply Chain, and manufacturing. We appreciate the uniqueness of every candidate’s situation and apply this to our business approach, striving to make trust and professionalism a paramount feature of our conduct.
Job Reference: JPFS56349
£40,000 - 50,000
South West, Enlgand