Mackenzie Stuart are currently representing a new opioid use disorder treatment organization opening their first facility in New Jersey. The organization are seeking an Executive Director to provide leadership and operational direction to the clinic on a daily basis. The successful candidate will be leader of a large outpatient Medication Assisted Recovery clinic and will have opportunity to grow the business and open further locations across the United States.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, federal and organizational policies, procedures, rules and regulations
- Ensures clinic operated within all budgets including payroll, overtime and supplies
- Ensures accurate daily accounting of all cash transactions and daily accounting of the medication inventory
- Prepare and submit weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports as needed
- Maintain strong communication with the Board, particularly of any significant events or issues
- Assist with driving census and getting new clients through the doors
- Ensures that all staff & patients have completed all paperwork around intake, admission, discharge and aftercare
- Lead growth opportunities and assist with opening new clinics
- Ensures full training and development for all clinic staff and contract labor
- Develops counseling staff schedule for patient group sessions
- Work to implement telehealth services into the clinic and then subsequently opened outpatient clinics
- Assists with the clinical aspects of the quarterly quality assurance program reviews
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with local, state and federal authorities where necessary
- Assists in achieving and maintaining accreditation status through recognized accrediting bodies
- Ensures correct documentation of patient progress by staff in all patient charts & provide reports as requested
- Participates in community relations activities as directed and permitted
- Participates in preparation for surveys and inspections conducted by CARF, State, DEA etc.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience required; Master’s preferred
- Must have minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing a medication assisted recovery program/program operations
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in one of the following fields; substance abuse, psychology, counseling, sociology or related field
- A knowledge and understanding in telehealth services is strongly desired.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and verbal communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a relevantly experienced individual looking to expand their career within the opioid use disorder recovery space. This opportunity offers the successful candidate an excellent remuneration package containing excellent additional benefits with a fast growing and progressive organization.
About Mackenzie Stuart;
Mackenzie Stuart is an executive search and selection company working globally in many different sectors. From out offices in Leeds we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist, experienced recruitment consultants that work within Medical & Scientific, Oil & Gas, Mining, Legal, Construction, Finance, Insurance and FMCG sectors.
Job Reference: CW:ED
$60,000 - 100,000
New Jersey, US