Mackenzie Stuart is collaborating with a fast-growing eyecare MSO in search of an Executive Vice President of Operations to drive overall operational functions and strategy.
Candidates should be either located in or open to relocating to the Denver area, with a willingness to travel to various practices across the state as needed.
Our client, after successfully acquiring multiple practices in the area, is focused on continuing their growth and consolidating their current operation. They prioritize investing in staff development and fostering an employee-centric culture while upholding the highest standards of patient care.
• Provide operational oversight for all practice locations.
• Drive operational strategy and growth.
• Play a pivotal role in onboarding and integrating newly acquired practices.
• Develop and guide the progress of direct reports and staff.
• Establish and monitor KPIs, reporting results to the executive leadership team.
• Collaborate with the executive leadership team to shape company strategy and direction.
• Minimum 8 years of experience in operational leadership roles – Essential.
• Experience in the Ophthalmology or Optometry industry – Essential.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Finance – Preferred.
• Strong understanding of Revenue Cycle – Preferred.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly organized and self-motivated.
• Proven track record as a leader with a history of team development.
If you feel you are suitable for this role please apply below.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within one week of the closing date, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.