Ref: 768SM - AD
About the Company
Mackenzie Stuart is working with a Multinational Feed Ingredients manufacturer who are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to develop accounts and sales across the UK/ROI. The business has achieved outstanding growth over the past couple of years and continue to go from strength to strength.
The Role – Key responsibilities include:
- Develop strategy, tactics, sales plans and deliver on revenue targets
- Build strong commercial relationships to drive business growth
- Carry out market research and report on market trends
- Represent the company at conferences and trade shows
The Person – The successful candidate will have 7+ years’ experience in the UK Feed market and will have previous success with sales, account and distribution management.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field
- Networking capabilities
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills
- Motivated with a high sense of achievement
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: 768SM - AD
£40,000 - 50,000