Field Service Engineer – South Germany – Biomarker Analysis
Mackenzie Stuart are currently based a US leading provider of biomarker analysis instruments and reagents. As an organization they focus within the; Oncology, Neurology, Cardiology & Infectious disease markets. Due to the companies continued expansion across the globe the need for a Field Service Engineer has arisen within the European team and would be responsible for managing the South German territory.
- Installation, maintenance and repair of the companies high sensitive blood analysis instruments
- Partner with sales team to conduct and demonstrate the companies instruments onsite
- Coordinate preventative maintenance and field modifications on customers instruments
- Direct incoming customer calls and train and answer customer queries concerning instrument use
- +3 years’ experience as a FSE with prior experience within the IVD/Laboratory Equipment markets
- Degree in Electronic or Mechanical engineering
- Location close to Munich or Tubingen
- Fluent in English & German
- Willing to travel upto 80% of the time across Germany & Europe
This is an excellent opportunity for a degree educated individual looking to expand their current position. This opportunity offers a competitive remuneration package containing excellent additional benefits. If you feel you would be suitable for this role then please apply below. Candidates without the relevant commercial or technical experience or the other necessary requirements need not apply.
About Mackenzie Stuart;
Mackenzie Stuart is an executive search and selection company working globally in many different sectors. From out offices in Leeds we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist, experienced recruitment consultants that work within Medical & Scientific, Oil & Gas, Mining, Legal, Construction, Finance, Insurance and FMCG sectors.
Job Reference: LS-DS-484
€70,000 - 90,000