Mackenzie Stuart has partnered with a leading industrial manufacturing organisation to recruit for the position of Finance Director.
The organisation is a global leader in their sector, offering excellent development and progression opportunities with employees regularly progressing within the Group. The organisation has experienced consistent growth over recent years and the successful candidate will be key business partner in ensuring this growth continues.
Our client are looking for someone with experience developing talent and building a leading finance function in order to support the growth strategies.
The position will be based in the Great Philadelphia area.
- Full responsibility for all finance, accounting and controlling.
- Lead budgeting, forecasting, reporting, statutory accounts and planning cycles.
- Full P&L and Balance Sheet responsibility.
- Business partner to Senior Management, Commercial and Operations Directors to optimise the Group’s financial performance and strategic position.
- Capital management inclusive of cash flow forecasting and management of funding requirements.
- Leadership and development of the finance team, with solid succession planning and talent management.
- Ensuring compliance with internal controls, SOX and USGAAP.
- Support ad hoc and audit reviews as required.
- Educated to degree level with a focus in Accountancy, Finance, Business or Economics.
- CPA, CMA or CGMA Qualified ideally – Big 4 training is preferred.
- 15+ years’ experience within an industrial/production focused industry.
- An excellent communicator, confident and self-motivated, with good interpersonal and strong influencing skills.
- Strong management skills and experience developing finance teams.
- Comfortable with travel requirements due to the international scope of the position.
- Can demonstrate problem solving and analytical skills with a high attention to detail.
If you feel you have a relevant background please forward your Resume accordingly to Tom.Precious@mackenziestuart.com
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: TPFDUSA-IND
$160,000 - 180,000