Ref: MM, FDL
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a leading and international research-based biopharma focused on improving health and wellbeing.
Our client is actively recruiting a Finance Director to be responsible for providing analysis and insights that facilitate decision making for the growth engine of a rapidly growing industry leader.
- Responsible for directing all operational business and financial reporting, planning information systems and capital expansion functions.
- Manage the finance department and staff within it.
- Developing, implanting and managing all financial accounting and reporting systems.
- Provide monthly financial statements and analytical reports.
- Annual budgeting And Audits. Developing annual operating and capital budgets and monthly forecasts. Oversight of internal and external audit activities.
- Capital investments. Managing capital, preparing investment analyses to provide justification of large capital decisions.
- Collaborate with the Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer and corresponding leadership team.
- Oversee performance and development global staff of finance professionals
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree required in financial or business-related degree
- 10+ years of experience in a financial role
- Minimum of 5 years management experience in a financial field, with the ability to leverage a team of directors and managers to provide cost data and analytic support of business investment
- Strong partnership and understanding of finance support needs of the VP Finance
- Demonstrated track record of attainment of growth, improvement and profit objectives
- Strong communication skills and team building skills
- Deep understanding of finance procedures and valuation methodologies
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection:
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals & Coatings, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: MM, FDL
$110,000 - 130,000