Mackenzie Stuart is currently looking to recruit a Finance Manager for a leading organisation operating in the chemicals industry. The company is an industry leader in its sector and operates on a global scale. The role will be based in Austria and will be responsible for the DACH region. The candidate will also be responsible for 3 direct reports and need to have management experience at a similar level.
The candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Responsible for the financial accounts and ensure they are delivered to a high standard on a timely basis.
- Responsible for budgeting, CAPEX and costing analysis.
- Strengthen the financial control environment and drive process improvement.
- Lead month-end close processes in a timely manner.
- Act as a finance partner and financial support for other departments.
- Will be involved in cost-savings projects.
- Will be responsible for delivering precise reports to the financial director.
- A qualified accounting (CPA, CMA or equivalent) – Big 4 training desirable.
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) preferred
- Educated to degree level with a focus on Business or Finance.
- Strong background in financial roles within the chemicals or manufacturing industry.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a management role.
- Strong problem solving, communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and SAP skills.
- English fluency is a must as well as German conversational capabilities.
If you feel you have the relevant background please forward your CV accordingly to Killian.Stein@mackenziestuart.com
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: KS-FM-CI-AU
€90,000 - 110,000