Mackenzie Stuart is working exclusively with a global leading automation firm to recruit for a driven and dynamic Finance Manager. The candidate will be part of the senior management team, playing a lead role in the strategic development of the organisation. You will be responsible for 5 direct reports and report directly to the Divisional VP Finance. The position will be challenging and rewarding, with excellent progression and development opportunities available to high performing individuals.
The candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Responsible for the leading the financial planning and analysis for the division.
- Providing operational support, project reviews and analysis to support decision making.
- Monthly cash forecasting, reconciliations and financial reporting.
- Cost analysis and project accounting.
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives.
- P&L and Balance Sheet analysis, cost accounting and POC calculations.
- Ensure compliance with IFRS, HGB and internal controls.
- Assist with year-end audit filings and partner with external auditors.
- Develop junior controllers and financial analysists as required.
- Must be educated to Degree level.
- Preference for professional accounting qualifications or Big 4 experience.
- Minimum of five years experience – specifically with the automation, industrial or construction sectors (job shop manufacturing ideally).
- Must have experience with IFRS and POC Accounting.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Need to be smart, dynamic and hands on, with excellent analytical and accounting skills.
- Previous experience working within a complex environment is desirable.
- Strong experience working with ERP systems.
If you feel you have the relevant background please forward your CV accordingly to Tom.Precious@mackenziestuart.com
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: TP-FMAUTGER
€80,000 - 100,000