Mackenzie Stuart has partnered with a Medical Devices company to recruit for the position of Finance & Operations Manager to lead their US operations. Reporting directly into the Group COO, the successful candidate will play a lead role in growing the company in the US.
The medical devices company has significant operations across the US and Europe. They are looking for a dynamic and pragmatic individual to grow the company.
The role will be based in the New Jersey Area where the US Headquarters are located.
- Manage all finance functions cooperating with third-party service providers to ensure full integrity, accuracy and timeliness of transactions and reporting
- Ensure regular financial and inventory reconciliation of all supply chain and logistics transactions
- Establish reporting system providing dashboards with KPIs
- Manage AR/AP, Banking, and Payroll processes
- Manage timely commission reporting and payments
- Coordinate Tax compliance partnering with tax consultants and manage Sunshine act reporting and other compliance reporting
- Implement and maintain Internal Control Systems
- Lead implementation of automation of new and existing processes
- Implement Supply Chain process improvements
- Manage stock levels and ensure timely reordering
- Oversee and ensure integrity of all sales, procurement and other inventory/logistic transactions which are executed by the 3PL
- Implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Manage customer price lists and the invoicing processes.
- Degree educated with a focus on Finance and/or Accounting – MBA or MSc would be ideal
- High level of responsibility and integrity
- At least 2 years of managerial experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Finance & Operations role
- An eye for detail and able to optimise and re-engineer processes and systems
- Able to operate independently but must have good communication skills
- Experience in the Medical Devices industry in Finance, Logistics and/or Customer Service is preferred
If you feel you have a relevant background please forward your CV accordingly to Killian.Stein@mackenziestuart.com
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: KS-FOM-MDI-US
$120,000 - 150,000