Mackenzie Stuart is currently looking to recruit a Financial Analyst for a leading Food Production company. Reporting to the Finance Director, the position leads the financial analysis for the country, working closely with the Marketing team. My client offers excellent progression and development opportunities in Canada and globally for the right candidate as the organisation continues to grow.
The position will be based in the Montreal area.
The candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Analyse financial reports as requested, including customer profitability analysis as well as monthly sales analysis
- Develop new analyses and refine necessary information for decision making.
- Participate in various projects such as process improvement and participating in budget forecasting.
- Business partner with Marketing team and communicate relevant information to the sales department.
- Develop forecasts and analyse deviations.
- Validate and oversee the updating of customer agreements in SE system.
- Be able to adapt and be independent, good organisational skills and excellent handling of pressure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Analytical ability and problem solving.
- French and English are a must.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks on time.
- Ability to identify processes for improvement and recommend solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel required.
- Good presentation skills.
If you feel you have the relevant background please forward your CV accordingly to Killian.Stein@mackenziestuart.com
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: KS-FA-FPI-CA
CAD40,000 - 60,000