Mackenzie Stuart has partnered with a global chemicals company to recruit for the position of Financial Controller to lead their European controlling team. Reporting directly into the Financial Control Lead, the successful candidate will play a lead role in helping the organisation grow their operations across Europe.
The organisation is a European based Chemicals company, with significant operations across the globe. They are now looking to expand the Netherlands office and are looking for a driven and energetic Financial Controller who can lead their division in this hands-on position.
The role will be based in the southern Netherlands area.
- Lead Financial Control for the region
- Ensuring timely and accurate availability of financial reports and budgets
- Undertake projects and will be responsible for the preparation
- Responsible for accounting and consolidation
- Optimising financial processes and changing the financial structure
- Candidate will need to be innovative and ambitious as well as being I.T savvy.
- Degree educated in business, commerce, accounting or finance – MBA or MSc preferred.
- Big 4 or previous multi-national company experience is preferable
- Strong knowledge of SAP
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- English speaker is a must, Dutch speaker is desirable.
If you feel you have a relevant background please forward your CV accordingly to Killian.Stein@mackenziestuart.com
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: KS-FC-CI-NL
€60,000 - 80,000