Mackenzie Stuart is currently looking to recruit an experienced Financial Planning & Analysis Director for a leader in the Automation industry. Our client have operations across world and have seen their products experience strong sales growth over the past five years. They are now looking to bring on board an accomplished FP&A Director who will work with the VP Finance and CFO.
The positon will be based in Chicago, IL and a relocation package can be offered should this be needed for candidates already based in the USA.
The candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- The consolidation and submission of all budgeting and forecasting schedules and analysis.
- Coordinating and managing the forecasting, planning and budgeting of the business on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Responsible for the monthly cash flow analysis on actual cash flows and forecast cash flows.
- Prepare annual budget schedules and quarterly forecast schedules for overheads for all departments.
- Managing the flow of financial information to key stakeholder and ensuring that the cash flow of the organisation at the required level.
- Strategic development and analysis, including identifying investment and M&A opportunities.
- Provide ad hoc analysis as required.
- Manage a team of 6 people directly.
The preferred candidate will be:
- Educated to degree level and hold an MBA with a focus on finance/accountancy.
- Qualified CPA or equivalent is desirable.
- At least 10+ years’ experience working in the automation or manufacturing industry.
- A US citizen or the ability to work in the US is essential.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and numeracy skills.
- The ability to explain complex financial information and experience reporting into senior management.
- The ability to work autonomously, with excellent time management and organisational skills.
- A broad finance and accounting background would be beneficial for future progression within the company.
If you feel you have the relevant background please forward your Resume accordingly to Tom.Precious@mackenziestuart.com.
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: FPAD-TP-IL
$180,000 - 190,000