Mackenzie Stuart is currently looking to recruit a FP&A Manager for a leading organisation operating in the Pharmaceuticals industry. The company is an industry leader in its sector and operates on a global scale. The role will be based in the London area. The candidate will also be responsible for 2 direct reports and need to have management experience at a similar level.
The candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Responsible for the financial accounts and ensure they are delivered to a high standard on a timely basis.
- Strengthen the financial control environment and drive process and system improvements.
- Lead month-end close processes in a timely manner.
- Leading the budget and forecast process.
- Lead KPI tracking.
- Management of 2 team members.
- Will be business partnering with other divisions on projects to drive cost-savings.
- Act as a finance partner and financial support for other departments.
- Will possibly be involved in M&A projects.
- Will be responsible for delivering precise reports to the financial director.
- A qualified accounting (CPA, CMA or equivalent) – Big 4 training desirable.
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) preferred
- Educated to degree level with a focus on Business or Finance.
- Strong background in financial roles within the Pharmaceuticals industry.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Must be innovative with a hands-on approach.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and ERP system skills (SAP preferred)
- Knowledge of IFRS required (USGAAP is also desirable)
If you feel you have the relevant background please forward your CV accordingly to Killian.Stein@mackenziestuart.com
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: KS-FM-PI-UK
£50,000 - 70,000