Mackenzie Stuart is currently working with a global fragrance and flavour house, in their search for a new Fragrance Evaluator. The company is in the process of implementing new plans in order to double the size of the business over the next 5 years and as a result they are looking to strengthen their creative team.
The position will be part of a team of 3, reporting in to the Evaluation Director. The focusing will be on clients and briefs from the UK and overseas in all categories. This is a senior role, where an experienced Evaluator is required to bring strong olfactive skills and creativity to support the Perfumery process and ultimately the sales and marketing department.
- 5-10 years’ experience in an Evaluation role within the UK Fragrance Industry
- In-depth understanding of the Industry: key markets, players, strategies.
- Initiative, creativity and good olfactive knowledge as well as knowledge of raw materials
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, handle large projects and think with an “outside the box” attitude
- Excellent communications skills
Job Reference: JC-F-48393
£40,000 - 50,000
UK, South East