Ref: HF - 23/08
Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in close partnership with a leading Animal Health product manufacturer.
The organisation are expanding in the Asia region and are seeking to recruit a General Manager. This is a key role within the organisation and will be responsible for expanding business in the Asia region, in additional to establishing the company’s regional long term strategy.
To be considered for this role, candidates must meet the following requirements;
- Eligible to work in Asia. Relocation packages are available, specific locations will be disclosed on application.
- Educated with a Bachelor’s degree discipline.
- 10+ year’s industry experience, with some specific exposure to the Ruminant Animal species.
- 5+ years management experience working with Sales & Marketing functions.
- Strong combination of general manager skills and experience with previous P&L/Budgetary management experience.
- Experience within the Asia region is preferred.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Expand customer base focusing on the Southeast Asia region.
- Complete P&L management responsibility for the new business unit working with the global team to establish long term operational goals.
- Full headcount responsibility, managing and overseeing all functioning team, including managing all recruitment and development of employees.
- Work closely with customers to establish long term relationships and channels for diversification.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto, we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Ingredients, Flavours & Fragrance, Construction, Medical, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Job Reference: HF - 23/08
$90,000 - 120,000