Ref: PC - GMCLMA
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a market leading logistics company. The company is a fast-growing logistics and supply chain solution provider that specialises in warehousing and freight forwarding.
We are currently recruiting for a General Manager, specialising in Contract Logistics, based in South Florida. The role will be reporting directly to the Vice President Ops.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the day to day operations of a 12 distribution and warehousing facilities to compliment key customer contracts
- Acting as the key contact between client and company, working alongside customers to provide value for service and create bespoke operational solutions
- Managing a team of 15 direct reports across several roles in facilities based throughout the South Florida region
- Responsibility for all on site operations including inspection protocols, quality assurance & training practice
- Alling operation practices with the overall growth strategy of the business, implementing efficiency savings and increasing overall productivity of the team and facility
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to South Florida
- 5+ years of warehousing operational management experience is a must
- 10+ years previous employment within logistics industry
- Successful track record in managing teams of >10 employees
- Must be fluent in English both orally and written
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of USD $130,000-$150,000 plus bonus and additional benefits.
Job Reference: PC - GMCLMA
USD $130,000 - 150,000