Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working with a global Manufacturer of Animal Health & Nutrition products. Following a recent acquisition and with full financial backing this is an exciting and rare opportunity to lead the newly acquired Biological Business Unit on a global level.
The organisation are seeking to recruit a General Manager, who has the passion, focus and dedication to take a multi-million$ business to the next level. If you meet the requirements below and are passionate about developing a global business then please apply below.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- This is a rare opportunity to create a blueprint, culture and vision that can have a huge economic impact on the global footprint of this business unit.
- As a member of the senior leadership team, the GM will work in close conjunction with senior management in order to define and implement the companies’ go-to-market and expansion strategy in accordance with the long term goals of the business unit.
- Take full ownership of the P/L, with the ability to take the risks necessary to achieve the ambitious financial objectives of the SBU.
- Utilise your managerial experience and entrepreneurial mind-set to lead and nurture the organisations long term vision.
- Inspire and manage a cross functional team (sales, marketing, regulatory, technical and finance), creating a company culture that will develop an emotional attachment to the long term objective of enhancing Animal Health globally.
- Analyse current market trends that will require the General Manager to make key decisions and allow the business unit to be an advantageous first mover in an ever changing and competitive market.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- +10 years’ experience in a leadership or management position, and specific exposure to Veterinary Biological s will be a considerable advantage.
- Educated with a minimum of Bachelor’s degree. A PhD, MBA or Veterinary related technical degree would be considered an advantage.
- International exposure and a willingness to travel 50% of the time to be the face of the business unit with external parties.
- An entrepreneurial self-starter, willing to take the risks necessary in order to achieve the financial objectives of the business unit.
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time.
Job Reference: HF/17/03
$150,000 - 200,000
EU or USA