Ref: PC - GMWHCA
Mackenzie Stuart is working in close partnership with a market leading logistics company. The company is a fast-growing logistics and supply chain solution provider that specialises in warehousing and contract logistics.
We are currently recruiting for a Logistics General Manager, specialising in Warehousing & Distribution (Contract Logistics) based in Chicago, IL. The role will be reporting directly to the Operations Director.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of a multi-client 150ksqft facility focusing on the retail industry vertical
- Overseeing the multi-customer site, providing value added services, packaging and fulfilment for key contract logistics customers
- Managing the P/L and strategy of the facility, reporting up to the regional manager
- Being comfortable as a floor manager, guiding a team of between 50/75 individuals
- Hands on leadership, using technology to drive operational processes
- Responsibility for shaping regional operations strategies both on functional and commercial side
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Experience managing a P/L is essential
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to the Chicago, IL
- 5+ years of warehousing operational management experience is a must, with some account management experience also welcomed
- 5+ years previous employment within logistics industry, preferably in contract logistics type environment
- Successful track record in managing teams of >50 indirect employees
- Comfortable working with technology and data to provide operational improvements
- Must be fluent in English both orally and written
The expected salary for this role would be in the region of USD $100,000-$110,000 plus bonus and additional benefits.
Job Reference: PC - GMWHCA
USD $90,000 - 110,000