Global Account Director – Automotive – Logistics & Supply Chain
Location: The Midlands, United Kingdom
Mackenzie Stuart is working closely with a global leader in the Logistics & Supply Chain industry. Operating from and HQ in Europe they are a global business, with a worldwide presence in the Logistics & Supply Chain industry. The business has seen significant growth in recent years and committed to continuing this trend.
* Responsible for driving sales growth in 1 key global account through managing the relationship and driving sales growth through developing relationships at strategic and executive levels.
* Reporting into the Global VP.
* Grow sales within this account across all modes and solutions.
* The account is within the automotive sector and you will manage this on a global scale as well as managing 2 direct reports.
* This role has travel requirements up to 50%.
* Over 15+ years’ experience in account management/sales with a focus on automotive industry.
* Ability to maintain existing relationships as well as growing an existing accounts.
* Experience managing a single account or few accounts over £80m and have a strong track record of growing accounts.
* Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Logistics or a relevant industry.
* Strong sales skills alongside relationship building skills – someone who backs themselves as a top sales person.
* Fluency in English – any additional European languages is a positive.
* Self-starter, able to think quickly, plan and act independently.
* Ideally based out of The Midlands, UK but open to people who can travel extensively (3/5 working days).
If you have not heard within 2 weeks, assume your application has been unsuccessful due to the amount of applications received.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & New York we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.
Job Reference: NW-GKAD-UK
£100,000 - 140,000