Ref: HF 26/02/2020
Location – US (Home Base Option)
Mackenzie Stuart are currently working with a multi-billion$ Global Animal Health company in search of a Global Brand Manager for their Veterinary Pharmaceutical portfolio. The Global Brand manager will play a key role in ensuring financial objectives of the specified brand are met.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- US based.
- Educated with a Bachelor’s degree. Business, Marketing or MBA would be a considerable advantage.
- Minimum +5 years B2C and CPG marketing experience.
- Excellent communication skills, people skills and conflict resolution.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Complete responsibility of a global multi-million$ portfolio.
- P/L ownership, ensuring financial objectives are achieved in terms of both revenue and profit.
- Strategy development including the brand business plan, annual brand strategy the brand direction aligns with companies go to market strategy.
- Budgetary responsibility (marketing expenditures).
- Regular communication with the local marketers in APAC, Europe and US.
- Complete brand management responsibility, managing campaigns, working with agencies and managing marketing mix development.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Reference: HF 26/02/2020
$100,000 - 140,000
US (Home-base option)