The Global Brand Manager is responsible for supporting all aspects of the global multi-million$ portfolio and is a business critical member of the marketing team. The Global Brand manager will report directly to the Vice President of Marketing and will be responsible for developing and implementing the global strategy of the brand.
About the Role
- Define and implement the global brand strategy in alignment with the companies’ go-to-market strategy.
- Develop the business plan to ensure revenue and profit targets are hit annually.
- Work in conjunction with the leadership team to develop a commercial strategy in line with the global strategy.
- Identify key research objectives with the use of various statistics and market research techniques.
- Work cross functionally with ad-agencies to develop innovative and creative marketing campaigns.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an equivalent role relating to consumer marketing. (Direct experience in Animal Health would be preferred)
- Educated with a Bachelors Degree. MBA would be seen as a considerable advantage.
- Eligible to work in the US.
- Travel up to 30%.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications.
Job Reference: 13/02
$110,000 - 150,000