Global Business Development Manager – Consumer Electronic Adhesives
- We are working with a market leading structural adhesives manufacturer.
- Operating globally, with a focus on the US and APAC regions.
- Based in the Bay Area, US.
Job Description: Reporting to the Global Business Director her/his responsibilities will include:
- Selling RTC adhesive, hotmelt, UV cure adhesives, PUs, Silicones and 2K components to the Consumer Electronics market.
- Lead and develop the organisations commercial, sales and business development to increase revenue globally.
- Win new business through new client acquisition and technical consultation with OEM end users
- Work closely with end users design engineers and R&D teams to increase sales, improve market share and push new technologies and applications.
- Lead the effort to drive growth at chosen global strategic accounts
- Respond to customer needs concerning product recommendations, application and performance
- Analyse territory performance reports and develop strategic sales
- Maintain a good understanding of the market, customers, competition and developments within a specialized segment in order to leverage sales opportunities
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Educated with bachelor’s degree or higher in a Chemical or Electrical Engineering discipline.
- 10+ years strategic sales experience in the Consumer Electronics markets
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to develop and maintain long term client relationships
- US citizen or Green card holder, based in the Bay Area.
- Must be able to travel globally, up to 25%
Job Reference: Jfk:bdm:ce
$120,000 - 160,000
Bay Area, California, USA