Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working exclusively with a leading manufacturer of Valves & Flow Control products serving global markets. The organisation is an industry leader in the market with a renowned global presence.
Due to succession planning a new role has been created and the organisation is seeking to recruit a Global Engineering Manager – Severe Service Valves. This is key position within the Engineering group and the successful candidate must meet the exacting requirements.
To be considered for the role you must meeting the following requirements:
- Eligible to work in the USA without visa sponsorship
- Currently located in Houston or willing to relocate
- Educated with an Engineering degree discipline. Registered Professional Engineer (P.E.) considered advantageous
- 10+ years’ relevant industry experience within the Valve sector with extensive technical and product knowledge across the Severe Service Valves, Ball Valve & Butterfly Valve portfolio
- Experience of leading application & design engineering as well as technology and new product development projects
- Experience within using 3-D modelling software and Valve design and piping codes
- Knowledge of API and Quality standards within the industry
- Proactive and motivated self-starter who can lead a global engineering group.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the global engineering group for the Severe Service Valve group managing teams based in the US & India
- Responsible as the technical authority for the product portfolio providing specific expertise within the Ball Valve group
- Lead application, design and production engineering activities responsible for oversight and sign-off of all work product
- Lead new product development, R&D and product upgrade activities for the Severe Service Valve product group
- Working with customers on design engineering, product selection and product development for specific projects
- Reporting into Group Director of Engineering and Chief Technology Officer.
This is a high visibility role within the organisation and the successful candidate can expect to progress rapidly within the organisation as part of their long term growth strategy.
In return you will receive a basic salary commensurate with experience + benefits
Job Reference: DP-GEMVA
$120,000 - 150,000