Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working exclusively with a leading manufacturer of Valves & Severe Service Valves products serving the Energy, Power & Process industries. The organisation is an industry leader in the market with a renowned global presence.
Due to succession planning, the organization is hiring a Global Engineering Manager – Valves & Flow Control. This is key position within the Engineering group and the successful candidate must meet the exacting requirements.
To be considered for the role you must meeting the following requirements:
- Eligible to work in the USA without visa sponsorship
- Currently located in Houston or willing to relocate
- Educated with an Engineering degree discipline. Registered Professional Engineer (P.E.) preferred
- 8+ years’ relevant industry experience within the Valve sector with knowledge of Valves, Flow Control & Severe Service Valve products
- Experience in production and design Engineering activities within Valve products working across multiple industries
- 5+ years management experience leading different groups within the engineering function
- Experience working within technology management and new product development within the Valve portfolio
- Knowledge of API, ASME and Industry quality standards for the Valve industry
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for leading the global engineering group for the Valves & Flow Control product portfolio
- Responsible as the technical authority for the Valve product portfolio providing support and expertise where required
- Use product and engineering expertise to work with key customers on their Valve design requirements, project specifications and in providing support to the outside sales leaders
- Lead the R&D and New Product Development teams to upgrade and develop new Valve products for the portfolio
- Work with internal stakeholders across different functions to better enhance the performance of the engineering, product and manufacturing groups
- Oversee and manage day to day operations and processes within the Engineering group leading a dedicated team of designers, engineers and support staff
- Reporting into the Vice President of Engineering.
This is a high visibility role within the organisation and the successful candidate can expect to be a key stakeholder in the organization and enjoy career progression in line with the long term growth strategy of this organization.
In return you will receive a basic salary commensurate with experience + benefits.
Job Reference: DP-GEMV
$140,000 - 160,000