Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in close partnership with a leading Valve & Flow Control equipment manufacturer. The organisation is one of the industry leading Valve suppliers with a renowned global presence.
Due to succession planning, the organisation is seeking to recruit a Global Product Manager – Butterfly Valves – based in Germany – to form a key part of the global product management group within the Valve business unit. This is a key position and the candidate must meet the exacting requirements.
To be considered for the role you must meeting the following requirements:
- Eligible to work in Europe without visa sponsorship. Preferably located in Northern Germany to be close to the office. Other locations in Germany can be considered
- Educated with an Engineering or Technical related degree discipline.
- 10+ years’ relevant industry experience within the Valve industry working in a combination of technical, product management and commercial roles
- Detailed product knowledge of Butterfly Valve products across multiple industry applications
- Experience working on projects focussed on product development, product upgrades and R&D within the Valve industry
- Motivated and proactive self-starter who can work dynamically in a matrixed environment.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for leading global product management activities for the Butterfly Valve product portfolio
- Target product development and product upgrade initiatives in order to update and develop next generation technology within the Butterfly Valve group
- Work internally with sales, marketing and product management groups to create marketing strategies for the product line
- Work with customers creating Voice of Customer and Market Analysis feedback to the organisation
- Form a key member of the European leadership team supporting all key business managers
- Reporting to General Manager – Europe.
This is a high visibility role within the organisation and the successful candidate can expect to progress rapidly within the organisation as part of their long term growth strategy.
In return you will receive a basic salary commensurate with experience + benefits.
Job Reference: DP-PMBV
€90,000 - 120,000