Replace this text with th
Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in close partnership with a leading top-tier manufacturer of Valves & Flow Control products serving the Refining & Petrochemical industries. The organisation is one of the market leaders in the sector with a renowned global presence.
To support the organisations growth strategy, they are looking the hire a Global Product Manager – Valves & Flow Control. This is a new role within the organisation and the candidate must meet the exacting requirements to be considered.
To be considered for the role you must meeting the following requirements:
- Eligible to work in Europe USA without visa sponsorship. Ideally located in Italy.
- Educated with an Engineering or business degree discipline
- 10+ years’ relevant industry experience with extensive market knowledge of the Process, Chemical, Petrochemical & Refinery sectors
- Experienced in developing and executing product line strategy, commercial agreements and leading industry specific markets
- Experience within a mechanical engineering environment with knowledge of Valves and/or Flow Control equipment
- Experience working in a key “influencer” position in product management, commercial, sales or business development positions
- Proactive and motivated self-starter who can succeed in a key influencer position
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Industry leadership focused on developing the company’s market share within the Chemical, Petrochemical & Refinery market globally
- Work directly with key end users and EPC’s in the market to understand their needs and requirements and successfully interpret this information
- Work extensively with internal teams across technology, product and sales group to develop the commercial and business strategy for the product line within the market
- Undertake extensive market analysis, product gap analysis and Voice of Customer initiatives
- Build strong relationships with key customers to position the organisation well in the market place to win business
- Lead cross-function teams where necessary to execute relevant product, technology or marketing strategies
- Reporting in to the VP Process Markets.
This is a high visibility role within the organisation and the successful candidate can expect to progress rapidly within the role and be involved in exciting product and company expansion.
In return you will receive a basic salary commensurate with experience + benefits
Job Reference: DP-GPFC
€110,000 - 130,000