Mackenzie Stuart Executive Search & Selection is working in close partnership with a leading top-tier manufacturer of Valves & Flow Control equipment serving the Oil & Gas industry. The organisation is one of the major equipment manufacturers in the world with a renowned global presence.
Due to succession planning, the organisation is seeking to recruit a Global Sales Director – Valves to lead the global sales function for business unit targeting the Oil & Gas market. This is a key position within the organisation and the successful candidate must meet the key requirements.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Eligible to work in Europe without visa sponsorship. Currently based in Milan or willing to relocate
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills. Ability to speak Italian is an added advantage
- Educated to a degree level in Engineering or compensatory industry experience
- 10+ years Oil & Gas industry experience with specific knowledge and experience within the Valve industry
- 5+ years sales management experience with previous exposure to managing and working within a global sales team
- Technical and product knowledge of Valves & Flow Control products
- Proven sales and business development background with specific experience in project pursuit sales within the Oil & Gas industry
- Motivated and pro-active self-starter who can bring enthusiasm and new ideas to drive this business unit forward in 2019.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the global sales function for the Valves & Flow Control product line within the Oil & Gas industry
- Manage a global team of senior sales staff to deliver targets providing leadership and support
- Manage the global inside sales and commercial operations teams with specific oversight of tenders and proposals for targeted projects
- Work closely and oversee marketing communications and strategic marketing for the business unit in the market
- Undertake extensive sales and business development activities to position the company strategically with key customers in order to win business
- Work alongside key stakeholders in the position to develop short to long term commercial and business strategy plans for the business unit
- Travel domestically and internationally when required to support customer and business requirements
- Reporting into Executive-level within the organisation.
This is a senior management position within the business and the successful candidate can expect to benefit from working within a dynamic and growing company that is focussed on its long term growth.
Job Reference: DP-GSDV
€90,000 - 120,000